Dr. Ben Becomes the First Chiropractor in NY to Complete NCQA Certification!
Exciting news from Coram-Selden Chiropractic!
Dr. BenEliyahu just became the first chiropractor in New York to complete NCQA certification for Patient-Centered Connected Care™ (PCCC). This prestigious designation was acquired after many hours of intense qualification testing over the past year. NCQA certified doctors must prove that they and their staff meet the following requirements:
- We share information with a patients' primary care provider, or help them locate a PCP
- We identify our patients needs direct them to appropriate providers when necessary
- We use evidence-based support to deliver appropriate healthcare services to our patients
- We use electronic systems (EHR) to collect data and execute tasks efficiently
- We systematically monitor patient performance to improve clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
This is why Coram-Selden Chiropractic is one of the top rated medical facilities in Long Island, NY.