Meet Dr David BenEliyahu, the Clinical Director
Dr. David J. BenEliyahu an award winning Doctor of Chiropractic who has been a licensed NYS Chiropractor since 1983
He has the distinction and honor of being recently appointed the Director of Chiropractic Relations at John T Mather Memorial Hospital in Port jefferson , NY. He is coordinating a collaboration program between Chiropractors, MD's, and Mather Hospital to enhance the quality of care patients receive through inter-professional collaboration and communication.
Recently, he completed the certificate course at the NY Chiropractic College in "Primary Spine Care Provider". He was appointed to the NYS Department of Health's Advisory Committee for the NYS Health Insurance Exchange, as part of NYS's compliance with the national Affordable Care Act that goes into effect next year. He is a post-graduate faculty member of the NY Chiropractic College, and co-directs the post-graduate certificate course in "Primary Spine Care"
Dr. BenEliyahu has been helping his patients with not only pain relief but functional restoration and spinal rehabilitation in Selden, New York. As a dedicated Chiropractor with almost 30 years of experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients. He was selected to "Guide to Americas Best Chiropractors' and was selected to intern at the USA Olympic Training center in 1996, where he spent 3 weeks treating elite USA athletes in Colorado Springs.
He received a national recognition award for his paper on the effectiveness of chiropractic care for disc herniation's of the cervical and lumbar spine. He has been published in over 50 articles in both medical and chiropractic journals, and has lectured extensively on chiropractic care.
He uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today. Dr. David J. BenEliyahu is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Dr. David BenEliyahu has served the local community for over 3 decades
- Dr David BenEliyahu is a member of the American Chiropractic Association, NYS Chiropractic Association, American Back Society, American Academy of Pain Management, and the North American Spine Society,
- Dr David BenEliyahu holds a Diplomate form the American Board of Sports Chiropractic (DABCSP), the American Academy of Pain Management( DAAPM), and is a Fellow of the American Back Society.
- Dr. David BenEliyahu is certified in holistic care by Functional Medicine University
- Dr. BenEliyahu was included in the "Guide to Americas Top Chiropractors"
- Dr. BenEliyahu has published over 50 articles and studies in both chiropractic and medical journals
- Dr. BenEliyahu is a member of the USA Olympic Medical Society, and was selected in the past to treat elite USA athletes at the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center.
- BA, 1979 Binghamton University
- BS, DC 1982 National College of Chiropratic
- Diplomate, American Board Chiropractic Sports Physicians 1995
- Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management, 1989
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropratic, 1982
- Fellow, American Back Society, 1991
- New York, 1983
- Connecticut, 1983
Memberships & Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- Recently Recognized for Contribution to Integrated Care in NYS
- USA Olympic Medical Society
- American Academy of Pain
- American Back Society
- North American Spine Society