Providing Comprehensive and Integrated Chiropractic Care - Dr. David BenEliyahu
Dr. BenEliyahu is the Administrative Director of the Back and Neck Pain Center at Mather Hospital. He is also the Co-Director of a new hospital program at Winthrop University Hospital.
Dr. BenEliyahu recently completed a postgraduate certification course at NY Chiropractic College in Primary Spine Care.
Dr. BenEliyahu, and Dr. Spinelle are proud affiliate members of the Mather Hospital Chiropractic Collaboration Program, which strives to provide exceptional, coordinated patient care, education, and outreach.
Now Offering Spinal Decompression Therapy with the Triton DTS-for the care of Herniated, Bulging, and Degenerated Discs , Sciatica, and Spinal Stenosis
Our goal is to reduce your pain quickly, restore function and stability, and to prevent recurrence.
Dr. David BenEliyahu is the Director of the Mather Memorial Hospital Chiropractic Collaboration program, and helps to coordinate and facilitate interprofessional collaboration, education, and communication. He was also appointed by the NYS Department of Health to serve on the NYS Health Exchange Advisory committee.
Dr. David BenEliyahu is co-director of the post graduate certificate course in Primary Spine Care at the NY Chiropractic College.
- Dr. David BenEliyahu has served the local community for over 3 decades
- Dr David BenEliyahu is a member of the American Chiropractic Association, NYS Chiropractic Association, American Back Society, American Academy of Pain Management, and the North American Spine Society,
- Dr David BenEliyahu holds a Diplomate form the American Board of Sports Chiropractic (DABCSP), the American Academy of Pain Management( DAAPM), and is a Fellow of the American Back Society.
- Dr. David BenEliyahu is certified in holistic care by Functional Medicine University
- Dr. BenEliyahu was included in the "Guide to Americas Top Chiropractors"
- Dr. BenEliyahu has published over 50 articles and studies in both chiropractic and medical journals
- Dr. BenEliyahu is a member of the USA Olympic Medical Society, and was selected in the past to treat elite USA athletes at the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center.
"Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life."
Our goal is to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to help you to take a more active role in restoring and maintaining your own health as well as the people around you. We focus not only on structural treatment to correct and rehabilitate your spinal problem, but on nutritional advice and exercise guidance as well.
As Doctors Of Chiropractic we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with similar conditions, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition.
Finding a chiropractor who understands changing health care needs and the most current techniques and approaches to addressing health problems can be a daunting task. We are confident that you will find this site helpful in learning more about our comprehensive and integrated approach to chiropractic care as well as the ways that it can improve the quality of your life.
Proudly serving: Selden, Coram, Centereach, Medford, Middle Island, Farmingville, Holtsville, South Setauket, East Setauket, Stony Brook, Port Jefferson Station, Lake Grove, Terryville, Patchogue, Holbrook, Ridge, Smithtown
Chiropractic has been helping people with musculoskeletal pain for over 110 years.
Back Pain Relief
Chiropractic restores the health and mobility of the spine to provide lasting, effective relief of back pain.
Neck Pain Relief
Chiropractic can correct dysfunctions in the spine to relieve neck pain and disability.